Town Planner - Cambridge
Our client is a successful property company and they are looking to take on a Town Planner to their ever-growing planning team in Cambridge. Our client is looking for a Town Planner to work on a wide range of exciting projects. Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with a few years’ experience in a planning role and an RTPI accredited planning-related degree. This role is ideally suited to planners looking to develop their careers client side in an ever-growing property company.
For more information on the role email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential chat!
The Role includes:
- Working with a range of clients on a diverse range of projects
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning
- Experience in a Town Planning role.
- The capability to work well in a team
- Excellent communication skills
Salary for this role will be negotiated depending on experience
What you need to do now;
If you are interested in joining this fantastic consultancy, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com