Graduate Town Planner - London (Central)
Our close client is a highly reputable town planning consultancy based in Central London. The office for the company is in an excellent Central London location with great transport links. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious graduate planner with a recent degree in town planning or related to join a town planning consultancy with excellent career progression opportunities in Central London.
Our client can offer the successful candidate amazing career progression opportunities and an excellent starting salary!!
Ideally as a Graduate Town Planner, you will have the following:
- An RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or related
- Excellent written and communication skills
- A strong team working ethic
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
- Preparing planning applications, including planning statements.
- Assembling reports and presentations
- Undertaking site visits
- Attending meetings with clients and other stakeholders
What you need to do now:
If you are an ambitious Graduate Town Planner interested in kick starting your Town planning career at this fantastic company in Central London, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org