Town Planner - London (Central)
Our client is an independent town planning consultancy based in London. They are looking to recruit for a Town Planner with 2+ years planning experience to join their Planning team. The office is situated in an excellent Central London location.
Our client can offer an excellent starting salary and opportunities for a quick progression to Senior Planner for the right candidate.
Duties in your new role will include:
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- Working towards MRTPI (or MRTPI already)
- A degree in town planning or related
- Experience in a Planning related role.
Great starting salary and perks with amazing career progression opportunities!
If you are an ambitious Town Planner and you are interested in joining this fantastic highly-reputable company, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for a private and confidential chat, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com