North Whiteley Implementation Officer - Temporary
Winchester is steeped in history and this heritage is part of what makes our district such a special place to live, work and visit. We are recognised for our innovation and achievements, whilst delivering high quality service to our customers and the community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who works well in a large team to join our Services team. To provide a planning, technical, co-ordinating, implementation and monitoring support role in relation to the Major Development Area work being undertaken by Winchester City Council and the Developer.
If you feel you have the necessary background, experience and skills to undertake this role we would like to hear from you. At Winchester City Council, we are committed to supporting and developing all our staff and creating a culture that is inclusive, innovative and enjoyable.
In return, we offer: an excellent package of benefits including:
- Salary up to £34,788 per annum
- Employer paid health cash plan
- Cycle to Work and Car Benefit salary sacrifice schemes
- Up to 32 days annual leave per year
- Flexible working arrangements
- 13 days additional flexi leave per year (subject to operational requirements)
- Option to buy up to 5 days additional annual leave
- Free parking
- Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Discounted membership at the two leisure centres in the district
- Confidential Employee Advice and Support Programme
- Employee retail and shopping discounts
- Season Ticket loans
- Excellent working environment
- Support for continuous professional development
For further information about the role and to apply please visit https://winchestercitycouncil.tal.net/vx/lang-en-GB/mobile-0/appcentre-4/brand-1/xf-6811a9a805fe/candidate/so/pm/4/pl/7/opp/321-North-Whiteley-Implementation-Officer-Temporary/en-GB
Closing Date – 8th September 2019
Interview Date - TBC