Graduate Town Planner
Our client is a Nationwide Housebuilder and they are on the lookout for a Graduate Town Planner to join their ever-growing Land and Planning team in Hertfordshire. If you’re graduating from a RTPI accredited degree in Town Planning or related this summer – Our client wants to hear from you!!
Kickstart your town planning career today with this excellent company!!
Duties in your new role will include:
- Working with a range of major clients on a diverse range of projects
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
The ideal Graduate Town Planner will have the following:
- A degree in town planning or related (RTPI accredited)
- Any experience in town planning would be desirable but not essential
- UK Drivers licence
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 or apply below!!
Apply for Graduate Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly