Associate Director / Director
Dynamic and fast growing, Eden Planning is looking to further extend their presence within the North West and beyond. Eden have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director / Director to play an intrinsic part to driving forward the success of a business that thrives on providing a flexible, supportive and unique approach to the working week.
As a team of Chartered Planners with extensive experience across a broad range of sectors, the Eden Planning team bring a creative and bespoke consultancy experience to their clients. Commercially astute, with a flair for building relationships and a commitment to delivering bespoke client services, you will be playing a valuable role in further establishing Eden’s profile across the region and beyond.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Leading on business development which will include winning new work, clients and projects;
• Ability to lead a team, chair meetings and project manage large scale projects;
• Helping to organise the day-to-day operations of the office, the team and their project work;
• Promoting large scale developments, applications, appeals and local plan promotion;
• Actively coaching, mentoring and developing the team;
• Providing key technical planning input into assigned and delegated projects;
• Contributing to business growth and strategy; and
• Supporting the Directors, as required
Team well-being is central to the Eden philosophy. The company offer their team a fully flexible working pattern, with the opportunity to take a bespoke approach to your working pattern, providing a valuable opportunity for this to evolve as your life does. With a central hub within Altrincham providing a focus for team collaboration, agile working is fully supported, with the potential for alternative locations to be considered.
In this role you will play an intrinsic part in the expansion and the growth of a firm with an impressive range of clients including Peel Holdings, Urban Splash and Property Alliance Group.
The salary will be competitive. If you are already a business winner, with a passion for great client service then please contact our exclusive retained Recruitment Consultant, Shaun Lewis, Lewis Davey on 07789 371470 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
All applications through other Recruitment Consultants will not be considered for this role.
Apply for Associate Director / Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly