Graduate Town Planner - Leeds
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate ideally with an RTPI accredited degree to gain that first step in the sector! You will have the opportunity to join a an extremely well known company at their Leeds office who will give you the chance to work side by side with Directors on projects giving you a great foundation within your career.
- Prepare planning appraisals.
- Undertake research and analysis.
- Prepare planning applications, including planning statements.
- Assist in drawing up, presenting and negotiating competitive tender proposals.
- Communicate and negotiate effectively with clients and colleagues.
Your Skills and Attributes:
- Thrives under pressure, can work to tight deadlines.
- Strives to deliver an exceptional level of service to clients at all times.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Are you interested in learning more about this opportunity? Please apply via this advert or call Jon Davies of Zodiac Recruitment Ltd on 01792 940 000. We do have a number of other positions available stretching across the UK so feel free to get in contact for a chat.