Senior Planning Consultant
DPA (London) Ltd. is a vibrant architectural practice in based in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Planning Consultant to join their team, managing planning applications and appeals on behalf of their clients. This position has arisen as a result of expanding workload and new projects.
Your duties will include: -
- prepare and submit planning applications and chase as required
- provide regular updates to partners, directors and the wider team maintain and update the planning tracker
- obtain specialist quotations for services
- extensive consultation with external and internal stakeholders
research and visiting sites when required
- highly motivated, target focused, initiative driven and able to priorities your own workload strong IT and presentation skills
- strong verbal and written communication skills to enable you to liaise closely with colleagues, clients, planning officers and external professionals in a timely and cost efficiently manner
Qualifications & Experience:
- you will ideally hold a RTPI accredited Town Planning degree and are MRTPI status (or close to same), with a determination to keep up to date with changes in UK planning system.
- Demonstrable planning experience required, ideally in both Private and Public sectors
- you should have an extensive knowledge of all aspects of the planning process from inception to completion
- experience in preparing complex planning applications and have handled appeals to the Secretary of State be able to offer planning guidance to our clients and the architects in the company
Please click "Apply online now" to make the most of this fantastic opportunity.
Closing Date: 15/09/2019