Senior Planning Policy Officer
Vivid are working exclusively with a local authority based in Bedfordshire in search for a senior planning policy officer on an interim basis, the role will be offered at 6 months initially, with a very strong chance of extension. The client are willing to offer flexible working inclusive of working remotely and a condensed week.
The authority need assistance as they are looking to develop a new local plan in what is a busy and dynamic area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior, extensive experience in a similar role within the past 3 years.
- Up to date knowledge of Local Plans and Local Plan work
- A driving licence and access to a car, although this is not essential
For the roles, the authority can offer rates of anywhere £34-40/hr depending on experience.
This opportunity could be a great prospect for anyone currently working on a permanent basis interested in getting into contracting, as the client are willing to be flexible regarding start dates (waiting up to 6-7 weeks for right candidate!).
If you are interested in applying, or just hearing more on the role then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 413 7290.
Apply for Senior Planning Policy Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire