Senior Town Planner - Glasgow
Our client is a multidisciplinary consultancy with offices across the UK and they work on a wide range of projects across a variety of different sectors. They have an energetic and ambitious team who have an excellent reputation in the industry. Our client has a flexible approach to work and are looking to onboard a Senior Town Planner to their ever-growing team in Glasgow
- Member of the RTPI (desirable)
- Roughly 4+ years experience in a town planning role
- Drivers licence
- Delivering projects to budget and timeframes
- Team management
- Assessing planning policy and guidance to advise on planning processes
- Review the work of others to ensure quality
- Preparing or assisting tender submissions
- Maintain an active knowledge of local and national planning developments
- Attend client meetings, site appraisals, conferences and other events
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience!
If you're a talented Planner interested in this fantastic opportunity to progress in your career, please apply below or call Jon Davies on 01792 940000 for a confidential chat, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Apply for Senior Town Planner - Glasgow
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly