Senior Planner - (Manchester)
An excellent role has arisen to join a leading independent and integrated Planning and Design consultancy.
Following a period of continued commercial success, the company now have an exciting opportunity for a talented, commercially minded and dynamic Senior Planner to join the fast paced and successful team to work on abroad range of planning projects across the North West. The successful candidate will work on a broad range of planning projects, using their local knowledge and influence to plan and deliver projects of all types and scales.
To have an impact in this role you will:
- Promote large to medium scale residential, commercial and mixed-use developments (both Brownfield and Greenfield) through the Local Development Framework and by coordinating professional teams to submit applications
- Develop client relationships
- Conduct research and site appraisals on projects for the client base
- Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications of all sizes/types
- Prepare planning and socio-economic statements
- Prepare Local Plan representations and cases for development
- Lodge appeals and potentially appear at Informal Hearings
- Prepare policy representations
To succeed in the role, it is likely that you will:
- Have strong planning experience, ideally with some knowledge of Planning in the North West
- Have experience in consultancy or a similar commercial environment
- Have strong project management skills
- Be committed and have an eye for detail
- Be used to working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use their own initiative
- Be professional, personable and a strong team player
In this role, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting multi-disciplinary environment.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package ranging from £38,000 - £45,000 per annum - depending on your level of experience, plus full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – email@example.com
Apply for Senior Planner - (Manchester)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly