Planning Officer & Senior Planner- Exclusive Role
Vivid are exclusively working with a local authority in the North West to source both an interim planning officer and interim senior planner to join their development management team on a contract basis. The positions will both respectively be offered at 6 months initially, with a view to either extension or an option to consider a permanent role with the council
The roles will mainly involve dealing with mixed applications, inclusive of householder, minor, complex minor, major applications and other apps.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar DM role within a local authority
- Experience of dealing with major applications is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The authority can offer rates of £26-£38p/hr, and are willing to negotiate a pattern of homeworking. The authority are also open to both a full-time and part-time solution to their need.
If you're interested, please send a CV to email@example.com or call 0161 413 7290.
Apply for Planning Officer & Senior Planner- Exclusive Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lancashire
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lancashire
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lancashire
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lancashire
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Lancashire