Graduate Town Planner - Developer - Leeds
Have you just completed or are about to complete a Masters in Town Planning?
Do you have a strong knowledge of the Planning system?
Do you have an interest in working for a Private Developer in Yorkshire?
We are seeking a Graduate Town Planner in Leeds to join a large Private Developer.
- You must have completed or are in the process of completing a MSc Town Planning
- Your degree must be RTPI accredited
- Ideally Hold a full UK driving licence
- Strong understanding of the planning process
- Willingness to work for a Developer
- Undertake planning applications and appeals
- Liaise with Local Authorities
- Attend Planning meetings
- Submit local plans
- Advise further professionals on planning process
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Town Planner to commence their employment with a leading Private developer and expand your technical knowledge of the planning system. You will receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this role or further Town Planning opportunities in greater detail.