Development Management Coordinator
Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit a Development Management Coordinator to support the Head of Planning, managing the Development and Enforcement teams in the Planning service.
This new role will involve:
- Establishing and regularly monitoring milestones and performance criteria for staff within Development Management.
- Monitoring and managing the Development Management/Enforcement work programme including the management and reporting of collection and expenditure of Section 106 monetary contributions.
- Developing and implementing systems and procedures to ensure that all services are carried out in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, leading to the achievement of the Regeneration Portfolio’s Business Plan, Planning Service and Government performance targets.
The successful candidate will have experience dealing with complex development proposals, appeals and enforcement as well as management experience in the planning function of an urban authority.
Why work in Liverpool:
- World-class culture, media and sport offers
- One of the world’s most distinctive and creative cities, in top 40 visitor destinations in the world
- European Capital of Culture in 2008 – massive range of events planned for 2019 celebrations
- Visitor economy £4.3bn, welcomed over 62m visitors and supports over 51,500 jobs
- World Heritage Site and home to the world’s largest harbour
If you wish to find out more about the role, please contact Jill McCluskey on 0151 233 0253 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please visit our website at:
Closing date: 6th September 2019