Town Planner with 4-5 years experience? Want to live and work in one of the most beautiful parts of the South East? Give me a call.
You’re an experienced Planner already operating at a Senior level. You’ll have four to five years’ experience gained in either the public or private sectors. You will have worked on projects both large and small, ideally across a range of disciplines. A confident leader, you will be comfortable mentoring graduates and taking ownership of smaller projects.
You will be joining at Senior Planner level. Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and managing projects under the tutorship of associates and directors
- Submitting high quality planning applications representing the best interests of your clients
- Engaging confidently with stakeholders and communities to ensure successful outcomes for your planning applications
- Mentoring junior staff
- Taking ownership of smaller projects
- Supporting senior staff with large scale projects
- Contributing to a team in a positive, friendly environment and providing a valuable service to local communities
The company are a respected, established consultancy. As part of a larger corporate body they offer a range of flexible benefits and pension scheme. Thanks to their structured HR processes promotion is based on merit rather than personality. So, if you’re willing to work hard progression opportunities are open and fair. Despite being part of a corporate family, they have maintained their agility and small office feel. They understand that you have a life outside of work so some flexibility with working hours is available.
The office is nestled in a small market town in East Sussex. It’s barely a stone’s throw from the dazzling seaside city of Brighton and within ten minutes of some of the most stunning coastline in the South. Whether you like the city, the country or both this part of the world has everything you could want and more!
Call Phil on 07561 573275 for a confidential conversation or click apply now!