Development Management Planners (All levels)
Joining the company during a period of growth and expansion and working from either the newly refurbished Central Manchester or Central Belfast based offices, you will take advantage of a number of benefits, as listed below.
The level and complexity of work will depend on the role you're applying for and your experience, but it would primarily consist of Development Management application work from their public sector partners across the UK. There wouldn't be an obligation for candidates to visit these offices, although there would be the opportunity to do so if desired.
- Flexible and home working
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Competitive salaries
- Pension contributions
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Unique opportunity to gain public and private sector experience
- Paid for RTPI subscriptions
- Transport provided for site visits
- Graduate/Assistant: £20,000 - £23,000
- Planning Consultant/Officer: £27,000 to £33,000
- Senior Planner: £33,000 - £37,000
- Principal Planner: £38,000 - £42,000
Salaries and benefits are negotiable and we would anticipate feedback on CV submissions and interviews to be arranged within 1-2 weeks of application. We appreciate we are into the holiday period, so can be flexible with interview dates.
They are happy to consider people at all levels in either their Manchester or Belfast office.
For more information or to apply, please call Daniel Baker on 01489 898 975 or apply via this advert.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.