Principal Planning Officer
We are working on an excellent contract opportunity, which involves working with an LPA in Surrey as a Consultant assisting the team with incoming complex and diverse planning applications.
This position will involve working on applications for larger schemes, as well as complex applications, pre application negotiations, post determination work and defending the council's case at appeals.
The contract will initially run for 3-6 months but is highly likely to be extended beyond this all being well.
It is possible to work compressed hours for this placement, and we can discuss further flexible working arrangements, such as home working. This would be a great opportunity for a local planner looking for their next contract position, or for a Senior/Planning Officer to work on larger applications.
Successful candidates for all roles will have acquired practical experience as a Planner in development management with a proven track record processing application, with a Town Planning related degree or diploma, and excellent written and communication skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or other Planning roles in the Surrey area, please get in touch with Jack Reed or Ella Lamport on 020 3795 4828.
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Charity / Not for Profit Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Community Group Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Consultancy Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Sussex
- Education Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in West Sussex