Development Management Team Leader - Cambridgeshire
One of my clients in Cambridgeshire are looking for a Development Management Team Leader to join them for an initial contract of 6-12 months, with the likely potential for extension. They are looking for someone to start ASAP and rates are dependant on experience. This role is inside IR35.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a Team of approx. 8 Planners
- Allocating work of the team
- Signing off work of the team
- Mentoring and supervising the work of the team
- Liaise with developers and external stakeholders
- Represent the Council at Committee meetings where necessary
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority management experience, however, private sector experience would also be considered.
If you are interested in this role or in other Development Management opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!