Senior Town Planner | Birmingham | Consultancy
Title: Senior Town Planner
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Are you an MRTPI Member?
- Do you hold recent Consultancy experience?
- Would you like to have flexibility in your Job?
Penguin Recruitment is thrilled to be supporting a National award-winning consultancy who are offering an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Senior Town Planner. This company works in numerous disciplinary studios alongside Master Planners, Urban Designers, Architects, and Landscape Architects and can offer a degree of flexible working.
Your main duties would likely include:
- Preparing planning, Listed Building Consent and Certificates of Lawfulness applications on behalf of public, private and voluntary sector clients, with an emphasis on supporting framework client projects.
- Preparing Planning Policy Appraisals, Schedule of Planning application deliverables and assisting in pre-application discussions with Local Planning Authorities.
- Supporting the coordination of the multi-disciplinary team's in the preparation of integrated Planning Design and Access Statements and Environmental statements for major projects.
The consultancy is looking for a Chartered Senior Town Planner ideally with development management experience within a consultancy background. The Senior Town Planner will also be expected to have gained an MRTPI qualification, and have an extensive and successful track record of leading planning projects, preparing policy presentations and, preferably, preparing project proposals and tender responses. Also, excellent working knowledge of planning regulations and procedures is essential to this position.
On offer with this role is an excellent remuneration package and an excellent work-life balance.
For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Myles Hooban on 01792 365 103 for an informal chat. Emails to Myles.email@example.com