Town Planner | Norwich | Multi-disciplinary firm | Wide-ranging projects | Flexible working
Are you a Town Planner based in the East of England who can commute to Norwich (some flexibility possible)?
Do you have at least 2 years PQE?
Are you a chartered member of the RTPI, or soon to be?
All of the above are the requirements of my client - a successful multidisciplinary consultancy with a number of offices across the east of England and nationwide that has grown organically due to their success and strong client base.
They are currently looking to add 1- 2 additional Town Planners (at Assistant through to Senior Planner levels) to their team Norwich where in addition to the existing planning team, you will be working alongside other disciplines including archaeologists, heritage specialists, transport planners, landscape architects and other environment specialists.
- good sized multidisciplinary team including a number of Planners in house;
- projects of all types and scales including residential projects of 100+ units as well as householder and self-build applications, holiday parks and other leisure and tourism related work, heritage and conservation projects, renewable energy schemes, projects in the health and education sectors, neighbourhood and community planning and much more;
- several offices and a national presence;
- exceptional professional training and development plan in place for all staff;
- future opportunities to progress and become a key member of the management and decision-making team;
- competitive and negotiable salary + bonuses and other benefits.
- 2+ years' professional town planning experience, ideally with some private sector experience although this is not essential;
- chartered member of the RTPI, or part way along the licentiate pathway;
- strong written and verbal communication skills;
- working experience of preparing or assessing planning applications;
- excellent grasp of the NPPF and up to date working knowledge of planning legislation;
- ability to build client relationships and provide sound advice;
- proactive attitude and positive team player mentality;
- full driving licence with access to own car.
With opportunities to work in Norfolk or Essex, this is a fantastic chance to work for a growing and forward thinking consultancy where your work and input will genuinely be valued.
If you would like to find out more then please give Claire a call on 07983 143 831 or 020 7859 4246. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or send your CV to email@example.com including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.
More searches like this
- Consultancy Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Ipswich
- Housing Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Ipswich
- Property Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Ipswich
- Local Authority Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Ipswich
- Other Private sector Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Ipswich