Senior Planner - Norfolk - 9 month contract
One of my clients in Norfolk are looking for a Senior Planner to join them for an initial contract of 9 months, starting ASAP. My client can offer flexible working arrangements and rates are dependant on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a caseload of applications of around 20-40 units.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
It would be beneficial if you had previous Local Authority experience dealing with a similar caseload.
The Council can offer flexible working arrangements, rates are dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role or in other Development Management opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Harriet!