Senior Planning Officer
Vivid are currently working with a Local Planning Authority based in the East Sussex to find a Senior Planning Officer to join a busy Development Management team on an initial 6 month contract.
The role will mainly involve dealing with minor and complex minor applications, with the possibility of picking up some small majors as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar DM role within a local authority
- Experience of dealing with major applications is desirable, but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The authority can offer fantastic rates of £32-£39/hr, and are willing to negotiate a pattern of homeworking. The authority are also open to both a full-time and part-time solution to their need.
If you're interested, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 413 7290.
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey