Graduate Town Planner - Manchester
Graduate Town Planner
Our close client is a highly-reputable town planning consultancy with offices throughout the UK. They are looking to expand their growing team and are looking for RTPI accredited Graduate candidates. Are you looking to kickstart your town planning career? Do you already have a Town Planning degree or are you about to finish your Town Planning degree? If so, Our Client wants to hear from you! This role will come with a mentorship programme and excellent career progression.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the sector and will offer the successful candidate an amazing starting salary, alongside fantastic perks and career progression opportunities!!
The ideal Graduate Town Planner will have the following:
· Currently studying a RTPI accredited degree in town planning or related (Or has already graduated)
· Excellent analytical and written skills
· A strong team working ethic
· Full UK drivers licence
As a Graduate Town Planner your duties will include:
· Undertaking research and analysis
· Preparing planning applications, including planning statements
· Supporting senior colleagues to progress projects from inception to completion
· Undertaking site visits
What you need to do now:
Interested in this or any other town planning job opportunities across the UK? Please email your CV to email@example.com , alternatively call Jon Davies on 01792 940 000 or apply below!!