Senior Town Planner | Stevenage | Consultancy
Title: Town Planner
Due to continued expansion along with a growing workload my client is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and commercially minded Senior Town Planner to join the Stevenage team. You will work and lead on a broad range of exciting and challenging planning projects throughout the country and be given the opportunity to flourish within a market-leading consultancy.
The Planning Division provides a comprehensive planning service to a range of public and private sector clients through their team in a number of locations. They provide core services to developers and landowners in planning and development appraisals, planning applications, planning appeals and land promotion within the core residential, commercial and rural sectors.
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of 5 years planning experience, be RTPI qualified or working towards MRTPI and have experience of leading and managing projects across a wide range of sectors.
- Town Planning
- To take forward new job enquiries and prepare fee proposals.
- To undertake site assessments to establish development potential including detailed site inspections, planning histories, and policy analyses.
- To prepare, submit, monitor, and promote planning applications in accordance with agreed client instructions.
- Business Planning and Development
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the Planning marketplace and competition.
- Develop new business opportunities for the location-based team; actively sell into existing clients.
- Client Relationship Management
- Project manage the day-to-day delivery of client projects, ensuring the client's requirements are met within agreed timescales. Including:
- Manage and anticipate clients' needs, ensuring targets, deadlines and service levels are achieved.
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on 01792 365 103 or email Myles.Hooban@penguinrecruitment.co.uk. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.