Senior Policy Planner
We are currently working with a Local Authority based in Buckinghamshire who are looking to bring on an experienced Senior Policy Planner.
Duties will include
- Coordinating extensive consultation exercises through liaison with community groups and strategic partners etc.
- Draft technical planning policy documents in conjunction with updating and revising existing documents.
- Progress Local Plan policies through all relevant informal and statutory procedures
- Review and update existing evidence base and policy documents to maximise the effectiveness of the councils Local Plan and emerging policies.
- Prepare statutory and non-statutory supporting documents.
- Conduct member briefings.
Successful candidates will have practical experience as a Policy Planner assisting with the delivery and implementation of Local Plans, managing external consultants and coordinating consultation exercises. You will have excellent written and communication skills with a degree in Town & Country Planning or an affiliated subject.
This Local Authority offer very flexible home working, compressed and part time working hours.
The council are looking for the right person to start asap, so do not hesitate to contact Amy on 02037954828. Alternatively, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and she can give you more information.
Amy has experience working with Local Authorities in the South West and Home Counties should you be looking for other positions in these regions please get in touch so we can discuss further!