DM Team Leader
Carrington West are assisting their local authority client based in the East Midlands with their search for a Town Planning Development Management Team Leader to join their Planning Department on an initial 6-month contract.
The client has given me the criteria as follow:
- Professional planning qualification (RTPI)
- Extensive DM team management experience /line management of staff dealing with a range of planning applications/performance management experience
- Ability to lead on and deal with a small number of complex major planning applications through from pre-application stage to decision.
- Excellent customer service focus
- Good communications skills
- Excellent working knowledge of planning legislation and up to date practice
- Positive attitude
- Ability to problem solve
- Calm and supportive in approach
- Able to juggle priorities effectively and work under pressure
- Extensive experience of dealing with complex planning applications and appeals.
- Experience of dealing with customers in a local authority environment
- Experience of management of and responding to complaints.
Carrington West Pay Rate - £50-60 Per Hour
JOB REF - 19273
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the salary/rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Please call Ben Hitchman on 02393876027 or email email@example.com