Conservation Officer - South West - Immediate Start
A Local Authority in the South West are looking for a Conservation Officer to join them for a short term contract. My client can offer flexible working arrangements and pay rates are dependant on experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assessing applications for Listed Building consent
- Advising on Conservation and Urban Design issues in householder applications
- Advising on planning permission for development in Conservation areas
- Working on Heritage led regeneration schemes
- Drafting and presenting reports to include Heritage Strategies, Statements of Significance, and Conservation Management Plans
- Act as an expert witness at Appeals
It would be beneficial if you had previous experience in a rural Local Authority and were a chartered member of the IHBC.
The Council can be flexible in terms of working arrangements and home working. The IR35 status is yet to be determined and pay rates are dependant upon experience.
If you are interested in this role or in other opportunities in the area, please do apply below or call 02077669000 and ask for Alex!