Our client is a privately-owned experienced company looking to onboard a Town Planner to their very successful land and planning team. Our close client is ideally looking to take on a candidate with experience at a Private Planning Consultancy to join their ever growing office based in North West England.
Duties in your new role will include:
- Undertaking planning research and analysis
- Drafting reports and make recommendations
- Managing the entire planning application and appeals
The ideal Town Planner will have the following:
- Member of the RTPI (or working towards)
- A degree in town planning or related
- Experience in a Planning related role.
- Full drivers’ licence
If you are an ambitious Town Planner and you are interested in joining this fantastic highly-reputable company, please apply below or call Sam Godsall on 01792 940002, alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org