Planning Manager - Suffolk - Clientside
Are you a Planning Manager based in Suffolk?
Have you achieved MRTPI Status?
Do you hold a strong working background on both the Private & Public sector?
We are currently seeking a Planning Manager in Suffolk to join a Property Investment and Land Promotion company.
You are required to hold:
- Masters in Town Planning
- MRTPI Status
- Experience of liaising with Local Authorities & Housing associations
- Excellent understanding of the planning system and wider development process
- Report to Planning Director
- Prepare planning development appraisals
- Prepare planning policy appraisals
- S106 Evaluations
The role will allow you to manage the existing Town Planning team while developing your technical experience on the planning market. In addition you shall receive a very competitive salary and company benefits to match your relevant experience.
To be considered for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further Land or Planning opportunities in greater detail.