Associate Director - Award Winning Consultancy
An award winning London consultancy is seeking a new Associate Director to join their busy and growing team, based in the heart of the city.
You will be working with clients from both the private and public sector predominately across a range of commercial and residential large scale schemes. Ideally, you will have a client base that you can bring to the company, however this is not a necessity.
Your duties will include:
- Taking an active role in leading the team and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Negotiating and working on behalf of clients with stakeholders
- Dealing with advanced responsibilities in relation to complex applications
- Nurturing existing relationships
- Business development
Skills and Experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience with preferably 2 of these being within a consultancy
- Experienced in successfully winning work (fee proposal, tenders)
- Competent at leading meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication
With a competitive salary and benefits package the client also offers the opportunity to develop your career with one of the UK’s leading planning consultancies.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
Apply for Associate Director - Award Winning Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly