Senior & Principal Planning Policy Officers
Vivid are working exclusively with a local authority based in Essex in search for 2 planning policy officers, one at Principal level, and another at senior level to join their busy policy team on an initial 3-6 month basis. Both of these roles also offer the opportunity to go permanent down the line. The client are willing to offer a really flexible working situation, inclusive of 2-3 days working from home per week!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior, extensive experience in a similar role within the past 3 years.
- Up to date knowledge of Local Plans and Local Plan work
- A driving licence and access to a car, although this is not essential
For the roles, the authority can offer rates of anywhere £30-50/hr depending on experience, and are willing to be flexible regarding start dates.
This client in particular has some very exciting and unique projects in the pipeline which the successful applicants for both roles would be heavily involved in.
If you are interested in applying, or just hearing more on the role then please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 413 7290.
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Suffolk