Graduate Town Planner
A top Central London Planning consultancy is looking to hire an exceptional graduate to join their growing team.
You will be working on a range of projects, mainly Residential-led and Commercial as well as some Sporting, Leisure and Educational schemes. Uniquely, the client offers you the chance to work on a range of projects.
Your daily duties will include:
- Managing applications through the development process.
- Conducting site appraisals.
- Assisting in the review of development plans.
- Writing policy reports.
Skills and experience
- A strong academic background achieved at least a 2:1 or Merit in an accredited degree.
- At least some experience within a consultancy or busy local authority.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
Ideally, you will be keen to work towards your RTPI membership. The firm itself, provides training on the job as well as support from a mentor and encourages the engagement with the wide range of CPD events that graduates can benefit from and contribute to.
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.