Our client is an independent town planning and development consultancy working throughout the UK. The consultancy is a well-established and ever-growing company looking to onboard an Associate Director to their busy team in Manchester. The office is based in an excellent Central Manchester location, just a few minutes from Manchester Piccadilly Station. Our client has a respected reputation and they are looking to take on a candidate with a wealth of town planning knowledge to work on a range of projects in a variety of sectors.
As an Associate Planner your duties will include:
· Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions on a number of complex projects
· Engaging in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
· Mentoring junior staff members
· Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Associate Planner will have the following:
· A wealth of town planning knowledge
· Chartered Member of the RTPI
· Excellent communication skills
If you’re an experienced town planner interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or contact Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential conversation, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.