Planner / Senior Planner
If you are a Town Planner with a strong interest in rural planning and some experience in the field, then look no further as this could be the perfect job for you!
I am seeking a Town Planner with at least 2 years’ experience in the public or private sector who is either chartered or working towards their MRTPI status, to join a very well respected rural planning consultancy in the Cotswolds. They are centrally located in Cirencester and offer a small and cohesive team environment in a lively office environment.
You will be working on a wide variety of rural-focused projects on behalf of landowners, farmers and commercial enterprises in the countryside, across farm diversification, residential conversion schemes, listed building consents, agricultural tie removals, local plan representations and much more.
To be considered suitable for this post, you will:
- Have studied Town Planning or Rural Land Management to degree level;
- Have a minimum of 2 years (give or take) experience in a Town Planning environment;
- Be a member of the RTPI or working towards/able to become chartered;
- Have some experience of rural planning applications and projects;
- Have excellent presentation skills and be confident in communicating with and managing positive client relationships;
- Be a lover of the countryside and have a good understanding of the needs of rural communities and landowners;
- Be keen to work for a small but successful consultancy;
- Be a self-starter with plenty of drive and enthusiasm.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, opportunities to progress, company pension scheme, business mileage, and loads of flexibility to work how it best suits you and your lifestyle.
This role would best suit Planner looking to earn up to £35k basic as you would not be expected to win work at this stage, but if you are a rural planning specialist with local contacts to bring and a higher salary expectation, please get in touch as, in addition to this role, my client is also open to more experienced candidates with fee-earning experience in the west country region.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity then please give Claire a call on 07983 143 831 or 020 7859 4246. Alternatively, send your CV via the apply button below or send your CV to email@example.com including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialises in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.