Senior Town Planner - Housebuilder- South Coast
Are you looking for career progression?
Do you want to work Clientside?
Have you got a desire to work and live on the South Coast?
We are seeking experienced Town Planners to work for a Housebuilder in Southampton.
The role & requirements
- Educated to MSc level in Town Planning
- Hold over 5 years Private sector experience
- Ideally hold MRTPI status
- Strong commercial awareness of Land & Country planning
- Assist on gaining planning approval for new and existing projects
- Manage planning applications
- Submit local plan submissions
- Liaise with land manager and buyers to secure new developments
- Attend external client meetings
The successful candidate will join the existing Planning team and be exposed to an excellent opportunity for career progression. In addition you shall receive a very competitive starting salary and company benefits to match your previous Town Planning experience.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106 to discuss this role or further planning opportunities in greater detail.