Senior Planner - South West - Major Applications
I am working with a client in the South West who are looking for a Senior Planning Officer, they can offer a good level of flexible working as well the option undertake work from home. They would be looking for the candidate to start shortly. The role would be working on major and specialist projects for a long-term contract.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing large scale residential and commericial major applications.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
- Advise Planning Enforcement teams about retrospective planning approval and variation to conditions.
- Mentor junior members of staff.
Candidate's Required Experience:
- Several years' of experience within Local Authorities.
- MRTPI would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of a large scale residential and commercial applications.
- Private Sector experience is considered.
- Ability to drive and access to own car.
- Rate would be around £30-£40 per hour.
- Most likely to be inside IR35 however the client is open to evaluating this.
- 2 to 3 weeks start date
- A compressed working week and remote working is available.
If you feel your skills and experience would be suited to this role, please call 020 7766 9000 and ask for Alex.