Officer, Senior and Principal Planning Positions - NW
Vivid are exclusively working with North West based Planning Authority in sourcing 2 planners to join their team. The client are looking for a planning officer/senior planning officer to deal with mixed applications, as well as an experienced planner to help in dealing with a public enquiry.
Both of the positions will be on rolling contracts, offered initially at 3-6 months. The rates for the role are open for negotiation, and the client have been clear about their requirement being based on finding the right person, rather than the cheapest. Rates could vary between £30-£50p/h depending on the role. The client are also willing to consider a flexible working situation, with options to work from home and condense hours.
The officer/senior role will include working on mixed applications, inclusive of householder, minor, other and potentially small major cases. Required from applicants is experience dealing with minor applications in the past, ideally with over 2 years planning experience.
The more senior position, dealing with a public enquiry, requires an experienced planner who has ideally worked on a public enquiry before. The role will involve gathering and presenting sufficient evidence for a specific case.
If this sounds like it's of interest, or you'd be keen to hear more, then please email email@example.com or call 0161 413 7290.
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Nottinghamshire