Senior Planning Officer - London Borough
Are you tired of working on minor applications and want to work on some of the largest planning schemes in the country? A great opportunity has arisen to work for a Central London Local Authority on a contract basis. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in the public sector as it will grant you exposure to a constant stream of large and strategic applications. No other borough in the capital has a pipeline of applications as this one.
Your duties will include:
- Managing a varied caseload
- Conducting site visits
- Preparing detailed office report
- Dealing with appeals
- Meeting with stakeholders and local councilors
- Liaising with developers in a mix of pre-application and ongoing advice
The Local Authority is looking for a candidate who is positive and proactive, can work independently and has good time management and report writing skills. Previous Local Authority experience is desirable but not essential.
If this is of interest to you then please ring our ex-local Authority Planner Joe, on 020 3056 0291. I am looking for the right candidate right away, so if in doubt please do get in touch.
Apply for Senior Planning Officer - London Borough
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity / Not for Profit Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Community Group Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in London (Greater)