Regional Planner - Surrey - Clientside
Are you seeking a new Town Planning opportunity?
Have you achieved MRTPI status?
Do you have a working understanding of the London Boroughs?
We are recruiting a Regional Planner in Surrey to join a Housebuilder & Developer.
- Educated to MSc level in Town Planning
- Have achieved MRTPI status
- Full UK driving licence
- Hold over 5 years planning experience
- Strong working knowledge of the London Boroughs
- Experience of working on residential and mixed use schemes
- Obtain planning permission for residential and mixed use schemes
- Manage sites through planning stages
- Attend pre application meetings with planning officers
- Maintain strong understanding of the five year housing land supply
The successful applicant will receive a very competitive starting salary in relation to your previous planning experience. In addition you will be exposed to excellent career progression opportunities.
To be considered for this role or further clientside Town Planning opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Lee Rimell on 01792 365106.