Associate Planner - York
Our close client is an established and successful planning consultancy based in York. They are looking to onboard a Chartered Associate Planner to work on an exciting variety of projects for private sector clients nationwide. You will be responsible for working proactively and at your own initiative on a range of planning applications and planning appeals with an emphasis on large-scale residential projects including site reviews, planning applications and appeals.
As an Associate Planner your duties will include:
· Managing a wide and diverse range of client instructions on a number of complex projects
· Engage in business development through bid preparation and networking with existing and proposed clients
· Mentoring junior staff members
· Undertaking site development appraisals and planning assessments
The ideal Associate Planner will have the following:
· A wealth of town planning knowledge
· Chartered Member of the RTPI
· Excellent communication skills
The salary for this role will be negotiable depending on level of experience
If you’re an experienced town planner interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply below or contact Sam Godsall on 01792 940002 for an informal and confidential conversation, alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.