Planning Officer - South East - Inside IR35
I'm currently working with a Local Authority in South East England who are looking for a Planning Officer to join them for an initial 6 month contract, with the likely potential of extension. My client are willing to negotiate on pay rates for the right candidate and can offer flexible working arrangements.
Duties will include:
- Managing a varied caseload of minor and householder planning applications within statutory time frames.
- Provision of paid pre-application advice to developers, architects and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and independently carry out site visits and prepare detailed reports.
- Negotiate finalise and discharge conditions.
- Change of use applications.
You will ideally be MRTPI accredited and must hold a degree relative to Town Planning. You should also have proven experience working on applications in the UK and knowledge to hit the ground running with little to no supervision.
My client are willing to negotiate on rates for the right candidate. My client are willing to negotiate on pay rates and can offer flexible working arrangements for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or email me your CV.
Still not sure? Feel free to give Natasha a call on 02077669070 to discuss this role in more detail or chat about other opportunities Oyster have on.