Director - (South of the UK / remote working option)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director to work for a highly-respected multidisciplinary company. You will be responsible for the leadership of the South regional area, contributing to the overall national strategy. The company is flexible about the location in which the successful candidate chooses to work from, as long as they are prepared to travel when necessary. There is also the option of remote working when required.
As an accomplished director, you will be tasked with motivating, developing and managing the performance of others as well as facilitating the professional and personal development of staff. You will be joining an award-winning company, with an established name in the industry who are now looking to further coordinate the successes of their respective offices in the South of the UK. Evidence of strong technical expertise as well as work winning ability will be pivotal for this role.
You will be responsible for leading, managing and guiding respective teams within the region, to ensure that the national planning business achieves its aims and financial targets. This will be done by:
- Developing and delivering a strategic vision for the South to ensure profitable performance and delivery of key business KPI's.
- Getting the South offices to work more as one team rather than individual offices and leveraging the national planning business as appropriate.
- Being client-facing and setting a steady pace for growth and development of the business in the South
As a proven professional and business leader you’ll be asked to apply your knowledge and effectively respond to changing markets, in order to deliver an outstanding consultancy service to the organisation's existing and emerging client base.
Applicants must have -
• Previous Budgetary, P&L experience, including line management;
• Be a strong team player and a experienced planner (12 years +)
• Have a proven record of success within the industry.
• Possess an understanding of planning, financial management, change management and people management, principles and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
As a result of your dedication, you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package in the region of £100k to £150k depending on experience – as well as contributory pension, health cover, professional membership fees and other additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now. You can also call me for an informal discussion about it on 07894229847
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new role in Planning, please send your CV to me CJ – email@example.com