DM Team Leader
Carrington West are assisting their local authority client based in the East Midlands Region in their search for a DM Team Leader to join their Planning department on an initial 3-month contract.
They are looking for the successful candidate to start on the 14th May or soon after.
For this role Carrington West are able to offer an hourly rate of - £45+ per hour
The council is looking for someone that can hit the ground running, ideally with some proven managerial experience within a local authority.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage a Team of Planners (Principal, Senior and Planning Officers)
- Allocating work of the team
- Signing off work of the team
- Mentoring and supervising the work of the team
- Liaise with developers and external stakeholders
- Represent the Council at Committee meetings where necessary
The work of the team covers the full range of application types from householder applications up to small scale majors
If you feel that you are right for this job technically, but the salary/rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Please call Ben Hitchman on 02393876027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org