Principal Major Applications Planner
An extremley rare and exceptional opportunity had arisen for a Principal Planner to lead on the delivery of landmark regeneration scheme at one of Londons most sought after borough councils.
This is a excellent opportunity for a Principal Planner who has a natural drive and enthusiasm for delivering major development projects through the planning system.
As a pivotal figure within the Major Applications Team and with support from the Team Manager, you lead on the management of a major phased mixed use residential led strategic regeneration scheme comprised of over 1000 units in the heart of London.
This will be a unique and highly innovative scheme which is a joint venture between the local authority, major housing association and leading developer.
Core responsibities will include;
Rich Text Editor, inpjobdetails.description, Press ALT 0 for help
- Undertake complex pre-applicatiion meetings with key stakeholders, developers agent and architects etc.
- Have close Liaison with the GLA, TfL and key politicians.
- Negotiate complex S106 agreements in conjunction with discharging conditions and finalising reserved matters.
- Draft detailed delegated reports and present at committee
- Conduct member briefings, engage with regeneration teams and consult with local community groups
- Represent Council at commitee
- Undertake Site Visits
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Principal Planner in Development Management with proven track record processing large scale major applications through the planning system.
In addition you must have natural drive and enthusiasm for major development and this opportunity will certainly add an extremley prestigious project to any CV.
Applicants must have a degree in Town & Country Planning and excellent written and communication skills as well an aptitude for dealing with complex planning issues and applications.
For further information, please feel free to contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org