Planning Enforcement Officer
One of London's most prestigious borough councils urgently requires a Planning Officer to undertake a varied and diverse caseload.
You undertake a variety of investigations to tackle development in breach of UK Planning legislation that will include residential, commercial, unauthorised works in conservation areas and the greenbelt.
- Investigate breaches in planning legislation
- Managing and coordinating site visits
- Dealing with telephone inquiries from members of the public
- Drafting witness statements
- Manage Appeals
- Negotiate retrospective planning approval
- Liaison with development management teams and colleagues
- Draft and serve a variety of Enforcement notices that may include breach of condition and stop etc
Successful candidates will have acquired practical experience as a Planning Enforcement Officer.
You will have a thorough knowledge of town planning legislation and enforcement procedures in conjunction with good verbal communication skills and the ability to defuse contentious situations.
If you would like further information, please contact Jeremy Wright on 0207 318 5263 or email firstname.lastname@example.org