Senior to Associate Town Planner - Consultancy
My client, a top 20 UK property consultancy is looking for a senior to principal level planner to join their Cambridgeshire office. You will be part of a large team for the area with exposure to a range of multidisciplinary projects, including resi, commercial and rural development. The teams provide a fantastic, long lasting relationship with their clients who find the in-depth planning expertise extremely valuable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Giving advice that assists in creating development proposals to suit the client’s requirements.
- Managing planning applications through the development process.
- Giving accurate and persuasive written and verbal arguments to clients and colleagues.
- Managing external consultant teams.
- Liaising with local planning authorities and stakeholder management.
Necessary skills and experience:
- 4-5 years experience, ideally from a consultancy background
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally a network of established clients or strong business development skills
Please apply here or give me (Dominic) a call on 0203 948 5219 to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible – so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Charity / Not for Profit Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Community Group Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Consultancy Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridge
- Education Planner Town Centres Full Time jobs in Cambridge