Vivid are currently working exclusively with a local authority in Surrey who are searching for a planning officer to join their Development Management team on an initial 9 month contract. This is one the best authorities we work with, and we have had great feedback from all of the candidates who we have placed there. The local authority can offer a flexible working package, and can offer a rate of £25-£32p/h. The client are also able to offer flexible hours, a condensed week and remote working! (Part Time/Full Time both acceptable).
This position provides a great opportunity to advance your career as a planning officer, working with a mix ed caseload of applications inclusive of some complex minor and small major applications. Expected from applicants is a minimum 3 years of planning experience in a local authority.
The client are willing to get someone in to start immediately, but will wait for the right candidate if needs be.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0161 413 7290.
More searches like this
- Central Government Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Charity / Not for Profit Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Community Group Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Consultancy Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey
- Education Planner Youth Work Full Time jobs in Surrey