Principal Planning Officer
My client, a growing Local Authority in West London are looking for a Principal Planning Officer to join their team within Development Management, and in particular working with their exciting larger scale projects currently in progress in the Borough.
You will be joining as a Principal Planning Officer a growing team who are looking to expand their staffing levels with a number of regeneration and major development projects and are looking for someone to take a lead role in handling the applications and related matters. You will also be able to test your management and leadership skills by deputising for the manager in signing off applications.
Duties and Experience:
- To be successful for the Principal Planning Officer role you will need to have previous experience preferably in Development Management and be able to demonstrate that you can process major applications from pre-application, through to the discharging of conditions.
- Capable of working on own and as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Extensive experience of negotiating amendments to schemes.
- Able to process appeals predominantly written representations/hearings.
- Deputising for the manager by signing off on applications and reports from junior officers
In order to be successful for the Principal Planning Officer position you must be able to clearly demonstrate previous experience dealing with a caseload of Major Planning Applications and related matters. You must hold a full UK Driving Licence.
The client will be looking to pay between £40-45 per hour for the successful Principal Planning Officer and would be looking for somebody to start as soon as possible. Ackerman Pierce will guarantee you weekly payment, as well as a personal consultant that you will work with and ensure that you're in the best hands. Please contact Ollie Melton if you have any questions regarding Town Planning jobs nationwide!
More searches like this
- Central Government Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Slough
- Consultancy Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Slough
- Government Agency/Quango Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Slough
- Housing Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Slough
- Property Team Leader Youth Work Full Time jobs in Slough