Town Planner | Banbury | Private Consultancy
Town Planner | Banbury | Planning Consultancy
£24,000 - £36,000
Do you hold an RTPI accredited Degree or Masters Qualification?
Do you have at least 3 years of planning experience within either a private consultancy or local authority?
Have you got a passion for Town Planning?
If your answer to all 3 questions is yes, keep reading!
Our client is a leading provider of agency, professional & consultancy services across the whole range of rural, commercial & residential property, agriculture & the environment. From a growing network of offices throughout East Anglia, the Midlands and Yorkshire & Humber region as well as internationally, they combine a high level of specialist technical expertise with experience and local knowledge. The firm has a real commitment to build strong, proactive and long term relationships with both corporate & private clients, for whom they always strive to deliver the best results and total satisfaction.
As the successful Town Planner you will be expected to hold:
- An RTPI or an equivalent accredited qualification,
- At least 3 years of planning experience working within a private consultancy or local authority.
- General knowledge and understanding of Banbury and the surrounding area (not essential)
You will be expected to undertake the following duties:
- Liaising and negotiating with planning officers, architects, consultants, third parties.
- Responsibility for preparing planning appraisals for each new potential acquisition.
- Undertaking research and analysis in preparing due diligence for potential acquisition sites including but not limited to planning policy and planning history including on neighbouring sites.
- Investing in the development of a range of sites and projects and assessing sites for development suitability.
If you feel like you would be a fantastic addition to this outstanding and prestigious consultancy, then don't hesitate to contact Penguin Recruitment so we can aid you in taking your career to the next level.
For more information on this vacancy and other roles in Town Planning, please call Tomi Garland on 01792 365 101 for an informal chat. Emails to email@example.com