Enforcement Officer (Outside IR35)
We are currently working with a Local Planning Authority based in Lancashire, who are looking to bring on a contract Enforcement Officer for an initial 3-6 month period.
As an Enforcement Officer within the team, your main duties will be
- To handle the more complex enforcement cases, and particularly to monitor progress of these cases following the issue of formal notices or action
- To investigate cases of alleged unauthorised development and contraventions of planning control reported to the Council and to report on the facts established
- To prepare and issue Requisitions for information and Planning Contravention Notices; preparing site plans and to draft Enforcement and all other planning enforcement related Notices
- To prepare written evidence in connection with Planning Enforcement Appeals and related matters and to present expert evidence at planning Hearings, Public Inquiries and in Court proceedings
- To monitor progress on the implementation of Section 106 Agreements and undertakings
This position will last for an initial 3 months and will extended beyond this period should all go well. The rate of pay will be dependent upon your level and amount of relevant experience, and the hiring manager has asked that candidates be put forward with a suggested desired pay rate, which we will be happy to advise on.
The council are happy to offer flexible working arrangements; a compressed week or home working is available.
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Sean as below:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org 020 3795 4835
We do not advertise all of our vacancies, especially if we have suitable candidates in mind to undertake the work we get in. To get the best chance at securing the perfect contract for you, let us know your preferences and we will be happy to call you when we find a position that you may be interested in. email@example.com